Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All Done

I went in for my second sleep study thing last night. This time however, I had to wear one of those masks. When Michelle, my tech, told me I would be wearing one, I had images of one of those masks you see pilots wearing. It really wasn't anything like that as those masks are for people with severe cases of apnea, and Michelle said mine was mild, at worst.

We tried on a few masks and finally found one that was comfortable. It was sort of weird as the mask pushes air in. If you open your mouth, there's a mild suffocating feeling as the air rushes out.

Even with all the wires and mask, I slept pretty good. I don't know if it was because of the mask because they say it takes about 2 weeks to really feel the effects, but she said I was dreaming good and all that other stuff so we'll see

I'll have the results in a few weeks. I didn't get any video this time as I just wanted to get the hell out of there. I did weigh in at 239 at the office, which was 8lbs down since the last time I was there. My scale says 236, but whatever. It's good to see the results of my hard work paying off!

5 comments:

Lynn, Philadelphia PA said...

Hi Greg -

Just stumbled onto your Sun Times blog, and want to say thanks for writing! Congrats on your weight loss so far, and I hope you keep going. In addition to the benefits as far as diabetes and heart disease, I keep reading more and more about weight loss reducing risk of all kinds of cancer. So you're doing a good thing.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.